Our firm continually monitors health insurance industry legislative activity that could affect our clients' employee benefit programs. Our staff provides a variety of resources to assist clients in complying with federal legislation and state mandates. Below are some of our resources and recent updates.
The files below may be opened in the freely available Acrobat Reader.
- HR Workplace Services – access a dedicated team of HR professionals available via phone or email to provide guidance on HR and regulatory compliance issues like Health Care Reform, COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, employee handbook review, etc.
- MyWave HR, a web based technology tool offering the benefits and HR content, such as :
- Federal Legislation Guides for Health Care Reform, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA
- Downloadable articles, brochures, forms and charts
- Share resources and information with thousands of industry peers
- Required Employer Notices – Are you in compliance with employee benefit notices?
- ERISA Compliance – do you have an ERISA compliant Summary Plan Description (SPD) and are you prepared for a DOL audit?
- PPACA Compliance – visit our Health Care Reform page for resources and recent updates
Compliance Bulletins & Briefs